We’re here to support your Wi-Fi optimization initiatives.
When you purchase professional services from 7SIGNAL, you’ll work with a technical expert who will learn your business needs and systems inside and out. Your expert can help you streamline processes, remove roadblocks, and get the absolute most out of 7SIGNAL. Our team is available to work with you in a variety of ways, depending on how you and your team work best.
WHAT SERVICES DOES 7SIGNAL OFFER?
7SIGNAL’s experts will design an onboarding plan for you based on:
The Deployment Package is designed for all new customers deploying hardware and/or software modules of the 7SIGNAL platform. (Sapphire Eye® / Mobile Eye®) With the help of an Implementation Specialist, you will receive both technical guidance to properly configure the platform and troubleshooting assistance to help you optimize it. This service may include, but is not limited to:
- Deployment Planning and Management:
- Kick-off Meeting to set the stage for a successful project
- Deployment planning that will define an agreed upon program to ensure the efficient and complete deployment of your 7SIGNAL solution
- Weekly progress calls and status reports throughout the deployment process
- Initial virtual and/or on-line training on the 7SIGNAL platform through the 7SIGNAL Academy
- Assistance with the technical setup associated with your 7SIGNAL platform and modules
- Advice and guidance on SSO and other integrations including existing BI and problem notification tools
- Validation of agent deployment (Mobile Eye® only)
- Verification that data is being properly aggregated
When you purchase professional services with 7SIGNAL, you’ll work with a technical expert who will learn your business needs and systems inside and out. Your expert can help you streamline processes, remove roadblocks, and get the absolute most out of 7SIGNAL. Our team is available to work with you in a variety of ways, depending on how you and your team work best.
Virtual Engineer Service
Designed to deliver hands-on, customizable wireless network expertise to help you meet your performance and business objectives. The scope and duration of Virtual Engineering Services are customer-specific and based upon their specific needs.
Network Remediation Project
The Network Remediation Project is a 30-60 day project (up to 50 hours) designed to provide remediation assistance based upon the information we are gathering post deployment. A 7SIGNAL Wi-Fi Engineer will lead you through a weekly cadence of data review, data interpretation and recommendations for remediation. This project may include some or all of the following:
- Wi-Fi design optimization
- Live troubleshooting sessions
- Ad-hoc remediation assistance
Adoption & Success Package
The Adoption and Success Package is a Professional Services Subscription Package that ensures that you reach and exceed your goals using the 7SIGNAL platform. These services provide the post-deployment guidance needed to achieve initial Adoption and maximize the value of our platform as your needs and our platform continue to grow and evolve.
We offer two distinct Adoption and Success Packages: Basic and Standard. These packages include:
- Quarterly Health Check Reports (Basic Package): Aggregation of the data being gathered by 7SIGNAL. Includes an Executive Summary of what's being observed within your ecosystem. The first report will be completed within 30 days of deployment completion.
- Quarterly Care Reports (Standard Package): Comprehensive evaluation of the data being gathered by 7SIGNAL, including expert recommendations for how to remediate Wi-Fi and/or endpoint issues. The first assessment and report will be completed within 30 days of deployment completion.
- 7SIGNAL Platform and Wi-Fi Expert (Standard Package): Monthly Technical Review: Comprehensive evaluation of the data being gathered by 7SIGNAL, including expert recommendations for how to remediate any detected Wi-Fi and/or endpoint issues. The first assessment and report will be completed within 30 days of deployment completion.
- 7SIGNAL Self-paced online training: Unlimited access to the 7SIGNAL Academy
- New Release Best Practice Sessions/Webinars: Wi-Fi Experts will walk you through Best Practices for taking advantage of new 7SIGNAL features and functionality
- Ask the Experts Webinars: Wi-Fi Experts will answer the most common questions customers have about Wi-Fi as it relates to the 7SIGNAL Platform.
- The 7SIGNAL Customer Success team: Following successful deployment, the 7SIGNAL Customer Success team will continue to monitor your progress and success throughout your entire customer journey.